1st Semester Reflection

Quality of Work:
My quality of work most of the time is fulfilling the assignment. My work focuses on what the assignment is. I pay attention to the objective and make sure it is connected to what the objective is. I always have the right amount of images and index prints, and sometimes even more. I have an idea at first and I think more about it and sometimes change the idea to make it better. Lastly, I have completed all my work on time so far.

Effort:
I have actively taken photos for the projects assigned. I look for locations all around my house, golf courses, restaurants, and more. I put in effort when taking the photos to make sure they are good and work with the assignment. I shoot more than is required to make sure I got the perfect picture. I don't avoid difficult photographic ideas because they seem really cool even though they are hard, but sometimes I don't use them becauseI feel like the easier photograph was better. I don't give up on a shot that is hard, I take it from different angles and see which one turns out the best. I look at other students work, critique them, and encourage them on how good their work is. Some of the work I do I have a positive attitude toward it, because I am proud of myself and think that it is good.

Participation:
I always come to class on time and at my seat. I work throughout the whole block to try and finish my work. I work independently when it comes to taking the photos and editing them and doing my work. I have finished all my work, so I have used time wisely. I use that time to work on editing the photos that I have taken at home.

Improvement:
I try to create my own style and do my thing most of the time, sometimes I get inspired by other things, but change it in my own way. I want to improve on how my photos look to make them more compelling and nice. I also want to make the editing look better, so they turn out better. I can try to make the composition better when I take the photos. Making minor improvements will make my work a lot better.

Adjustment:
In the 2nd semester, I will work harder and try to make the photos that I take look better. I want to make some minor improvements and some major to make my work the best that I can. Doing this, I will exceed in taking better photos. I want to make my photos look better and get better locations. I also will think of more ideas when doing certain assignments. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Photography