Napoleon Dynamite Questions

1) What did you think of Napoleon the first time you saw him?
I thought he was weird and nerdy, but didn't care about anyone.
2) Do you think the movie is a comedy? Do you think some people will say it wasn’t?
Yes, because most of the movie people laughed and the scenes were funny. Some people might not think those things in the movie were funny, so they may not think it's a comedy.3) How do you think Napoleon saw himself?
    Did he think he was a dork or a nerd?
    Did he care?
I think he saw himself as everyone else and didn't necessarily think he was a nerd, but knew he didn't have much friends. He did not care though, because he just did what he wanted.

4) Do you think Napoleon had any nun chuck skills?
    How about poison dart skills?
    Did he have skills as an artist?
    What were his best skills?
No, I think he was just kind of playing around with the nun chucks and the poison dart skills. He had some skills as an artist when it came to stuff that he liked drawing, but he wasn't good at drawing people. His best skills were following the dancing videos.5) Who do you think this movie is funniest for: former Napoleons, current Napoleons, or anti-Napoleons? Explain.
I think this movie is funniest for former Napoleons because they would laugh at themselves for being like that back in the day. 
6) What is the “social order” in your high school? 
    Who’s at the top? (no names)
    Where do you think Napoleon would fit in?
    Where is your place?
The "social order" is athletes/popular people, nerds/dorks, and in between. The top is the athletes/popular people. Napoleon would fit in the nerds/dorks spot. I think my place is in between.7) Would you vote for Pedro or Summer? Why?
I would vote for Pedro because he would make my wildest dreams come true and actually bring things that we need into the school. Also, I liked his skit better.8) What was Napoleon’s biggest problem?
    Kips?
    Uncle Rico’s?
Napoleon's biggest problem was trying to fit in and his uncle was "ruining his life" and making people feel bad or dislike him. Kips biggest problem was seeing his girlfriend LaFondah and making money to chat online and/or see her. Uncle Rico's biggest problem was going back in time to 1982 to become big in football.9) The official Napoleon Dynamite website says “He’s Out To Prove He Has Nothing To Prove.” What do you think this means?
I think that means that he's proving to everyone that he does what he wants and he doesn't have to prove to anyone that he is doing good in his life.10) What’s one “Napoleon” thing about you?
One "Napoleon" thing about me is that I also am not the best drawer.11) Do you think Napoleon was happy? Explain.
I think he was somewhat happy with his life in the beginning because he didn't care, but at the end he was really happy because he had a best friend and Deb.12) Why would Napoleon wears the boots all the time? Do you think he cared what others thought of him?
I think he liked the boots and they were comfy. I don't think he cared what others thought because those were ugly, but he doesn't care because he liked them.13) Did Napoleon get to “un-dork” himself or is he just a dork who can dance?
He is just a dork who can dance.14) Where do you think Napoleon will be in twenty years?
    Pedro?
    Deb?
    Kip?
    Uncle Rico?
I think Napoleon will be married to Deb and Pedro will live next door to them. Also he will join a dance group and be the best one in it. Pedro will become the actual president and Napoleon will be his secretary. Deb will be married to Napoleon and take professional photos of people. Kip will be married to LaFondah and will be in a gang. Uncle Rico will still be making football videos and still make products to sell.15) If you could have any mythical beast as a pet, what would it be? 
It would be a cute unicorn/dragon mix.16) If you could take any food (other than potatoes) and make it into a tot, what food would you choose?
I would choose guacamole to be made into a tot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Photography